Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Looking at photo #14

I found a thing on a website to help me come up with ideas just so I can write. One that I chose for today is to go through a photo album and choose the 14th picture. I decided to go with a wedding album...

Let me describe what is in the photo. In the photo is Chris and me and his parents. Chris's mom is standing by Chris and Chris is kissing her on the top of her head. I am in the middle of Chris and his dad. Behind us is a heart arch that is lit up with white lights. There are blue flowers and white bows on the arch as well.

Looking at this pictures just makes me feels so happy. I love that Chris is kissing his mom and showing his love for her. She has a smile of the happiest mother in the world. Her thoughts seem to be thinking that her first born has married in the temple and she is so proud of him. I am looking at who ever it was taking the picture. It looks like at this point I was tired of taking pictures even though I was still smiling. I was happy that I finally was married to Chris but I wanted to be with just him and not taking so many pictures. Chris's dad has a smile on his face and I know he was very happy as well. He is a harder person to read with his expressions. He is one you have to talk to to get what is going on with him. I do feel a lot of happiness and love in this picture.

No comments: